- A student joining school for the first time must produce a satisfactory evidence of the date of birth such as an extract from the Municipal (Nagar Palika or Nagar Nigam ) or baptismal certificate.
- The name and date of birth of a pupil as recorded in the admission Register cannot be changed. Parents are requested to give the correct date of birth and name (spelling) at the time of admission.
- No pupil from another school will be admitted without a transfer certificate. However a pupil coming from another state in expected to produce Transfer Certificate countersigned by the inspector of the school. He/She is also required to appear in the entrance test.
- Generally no admissions are made to class X and XII
- In case of re-admission after withdrawal, admission fee will be levied again
- The School authorities reserve the right to refuse admission without assigning any reason The final decision with regard to admission rests with the Management. Recommendations will not be considered and donations in this regard will not be accepted
- Application for Transfer Certificate (T.C.) shall be addressed to the principal by the parents/ guardians of the pupil on the prescribed form.
- will be issued only after all the dues are cleared in the School office.
- Pupils leaving school in the middle of the academic year must give a month’s notice or a month’s fee in lieu thereof.
Any pupil failing two years in succession will have to leave the school automatically.